Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump adviser refuses to use the US president the term "radical Islamic terrorism"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump adviser refuses to use the US president the term "radical Islamic terrorism" Empty Trump adviser refuses to use the US president the term "radical Islamic terrorism"

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2017, 2:41 am

[size=30]Trump adviser refuses to use the US president the term "radical Islamic terrorism"[/size]
    26/02/2017 10:07 | Number of Views: 45
    font size:  Trump adviser refuses to use the US president the term "radical Islamic terrorism" Font_decrease  Trump adviser refuses to use the US president the term "radical Islamic terrorism" Font_enlarge
     Trump adviser refuses to use the US president the term "radical Islamic terrorism" Thumbnail.php?file=20170221_120301_804440519
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Herbert McMaster showed new adviser to US President Donald Trump for National Security Affairs, refusing to use the latter term "Islamist terrorism," adding that this will help to combat "Daesh" criminal efforts.[/rtl]
    [rtl]This came in a closed-door meeting of the Department of American national security, where, according to informed sources said: "The jihadi terrorists do not represent their religion and that the use of this term does not help the United States and the joint work with allies to defeat terrorist groups."[/rtl]
    [rtl]For his part, the US administration official said that McMaster's comments "a clear difference in opinion" between President Trump and his national security adviser, pointing out that McMaster's comments "do not mean that he is not the president but Trump shows that there are differing views."[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:57 am