Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American shoots two men believed to be from the Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American shoots two men believed to be from the Middle East Empty American shoots two men believed to be from the Middle East

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2017, 3:52 am

[size=32]
    American shoots two men believed to be from the Middle East[/size]
     American shoots two men believed to be from the Middle East 1-921588

Twilight News    

Saturday, 25 February 2017

Twilight News / opened fire on two Americans of Indian origin , killing one and wounding the second wounded screaming "Bring out of my" supposing they Athdran from the Middle East. 
    The two victims worked in the high - tech sector, and opened fire on them while they were in a bar in the state of Kansas on Wednesday evening are following a sports match on TV. It turns out that one of them lives in the United States for more than ten years. 
    This racist crime and angered the descendants of Indian origin in the United States. 
    The authorities charged with murder and attempted murder to the shooter Adam Burienton of the fifty - first. And set his bail of two million dollars. 
    He was arrested after the shooting while he was at another restaurant in this state , located in the central United States, where he boasted of killing two people Athdran from the Middle East, according to the Kansas City Star newspaper. 

And instructed the FBI (FBI) investigation into the incident to ascertain if indeed it was a racist crime. 

The Indian government has expressed its condemnation of the crime. She said Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj on Twitter " I was shocked to shoot in Kansas."

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:59 am