Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mexico waving retaliate on Trump's decision to impose taxes on its products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mexico waving retaliate on Trump's decision to impose taxes on its products Empty Mexico waving retaliate on Trump's decision to impose taxes on its products

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2017, 4:01 am

Mexico waving retaliate on Trump's decision to impose taxes on its products
    Mexico waving retaliate on Trump's decision to impose taxes on its products %D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%83-350x211
    Mexican Foreign Minister, Luis Videgaray said that his country could reciprocate the decision of the US president Donald Trump on imposing taxes on Mexican products to finance the separation wall between the two project 

Videgaray said in a televised interview to the possibility of a government update on the prices of some of its products exported to the United States.
    Mexican minister explained that his country believes in free trade, but it is obliged to respond to US attempts to impose taxes on products increased by twenty percent in order to finance the planned barrier created to prevent the flow of migrants.
    He called his remarks not be regarded as a threat to the United States, noting that Mexico is ready to face the developments in the aforementioned frame.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:47 am