Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Analysts predict the direction of the conservative Gulf Equity approve such distributions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Analysts predict the direction of the conservative Gulf Equity approve such distributions Empty Analysts predict the direction of the conservative Gulf Equity approve such distributions

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:28 am

Analysts predict the direction of the conservative Gulf Equity approve such distributions

2017/02/26 | 06:41 

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | Iraq News ) - From: Mahmoud Gamalmbacr: Analysts for "direct" that most Gulf markets bounce back during Sunday 's session trading under the direction of the governor to increase the centers by shares that have not recognize the generality of the proposed dividend, even though oil prices variation markets Alaalmih.touka Ahmed mind, financial markets analyst Gulf, for "direct": that is heading the conservative Gulf equity again especially awaiting approval of its general assembly strong distributions that Aqtraanha councils Adartha.oukal mind that some investors in turn begin exit during hearings next week of the shares approved Altozaat.oodhav mind that the Gulf markets in general transition of relative stability under the hold of oil atacceptable levels technically and which are located at levels 55 Dollarrooharakl that QE began to see some recovery and approaching the break 11,000 points again, in conjunction with the announcement of the approaching upgraded during the next March index FTSE Alaalmi.oukal Muhammad Anzi, economic analyst, for "direct": that foreigners are turning to the formation of new purchasing centers equities Gulf, major , especially, with the end of the announcement of the results of the fourth quarter and the beginning of a period Altozaat.mn his part ,predicted Hamid Angari , an analyst with financial markets for "direct": "that is moving some of the conservative -to - liquids and taking partial profits during the week; even sure technically market path in light of volatility that youlive for some time is considerable and that , particularly the UAE markets". Here closures Gulf market indices at theend of Thursday 's session : Saudi Arabia .. the 

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:01 am