Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interpol puts Saudi official on the list of arrest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interpol puts Saudi official on the list of arrest Empty Interpol puts Saudi official on the list of arrest

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2017, 3:42 am

[size=30]Interpol puts Saudi official on the list of arrest[/size]
    27/02/2017 10:26 | Number of Views: 329
    font size:  Interpol puts Saudi official on the list of arrest Font_decrease  Interpol puts Saudi official on the list of arrest Font_enlarge
     Interpol puts Saudi official on the list of arrest Thumbnail.php?file=20170227_065525_648694052
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Okaz newspaper reported on Monday that the International Police (Interpol) Secretary incorporated formerly of Jeddah on the list of follow-up to arrest him and hand him over to Saudi authorities after escaping from the implementation of the death sentence imposed on the background of the floods scandal.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The newspaper said its issue today, said that "former Secretary of Jeddah and inscribed on the list of arrest reportedly received two: first cleared of any charges related to the Seoul Jeddah and not guilty of ill-administrative use. While the other government condemned bribery and issued a sentence to serve eight years in prison and a fine of million on the back of the Secretary-accused with two senior Jeddah Municipality officials issue (for Grade 12 and Grade 14) in conjunction with the three businessmen, and have been associated with all of them in the same case. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the newspaper "varied sentences between guilt or innocence in the bribery cases began in the amount of five million riyals in charge and directed by former Secretary-General for agreeing to amend building system into three roles in owned blueprint for a businessman sentenced to five years, also included charges in the same case the former Secretary of Jeddah exceeded instructions and orders Tough on the safety and protection of existing structures and prevent the construction or acquisition in the valleys and streams flood, specifically in the planners or good and Faraj Assistant east of Jeddah. "[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:33 am