Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Netanyahu calls for the introduction of the Gaza international forces to maintain security and coun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Netanyahu calls for the introduction of the Gaza international forces to maintain security and coun Empty Netanyahu calls for the introduction of the Gaza international forces to maintain security and coun

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2017, 4:10 am

Netanyahu calls for the introduction of the Gaza international forces to maintain security and counter terrorism

Netanyahu calls for the introduction of the Gaza international forces to maintain security and coun Image

He met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Foreign Minister Julie Bishop , Australian, and touched on during the talks held with the possible introduction of international forces to the Gaza Strip for allegedly maintaining security and counter terrorism. 

Netanyahu said, Israel should retain security control over the West Bank as part of any future political settlement, were also discussed during the meeting the Iranian file in addition to the strengthening of relations between Israel and Australia in various fields. 

Netanyahu revealed that Iran was transferred to Hezbollah last year billion dollars, explaining that if you do not change the nuclear site between the great powers and Tehran agreement, the confrontation could erupt between Iran and the international community, Netanyahu urged the Australian government to tighten measures against the Iranian regime. 

After the talks , Netanyahu left the capital Sydney on his way to Israel.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=152943

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:04 am