Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Finance Committee calls for the establishment of an independent body to support the banks and the de

rocky

Finance Committee calls for the establishment of an independent body to support the banks and the de

Post by rocky on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:09 am

Finance Committee calls for the establishment of an independent body to support the banks and the development of the banking sector

26-07-2013 07:45 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Parliamentary Finance Committee demanded the establishment of a special independent body concerned with the affairs of Iraqi banks are in isolation from the central bank to support the development of the banking sector in the country.

A member of the Committee MP / National Alliance / Amin Hadi (of the Agency news): that his committee financial demanded the federal government to form an independent body and is affiliated to the private banks, concentrated work to monitor and develop the work of local banks, two branches of government and private sectors.

Hadi added: that the Commission is required to consist of people and has a competence of professionals and they have a long tradition in the field of banking and did not belong to any political party, in order to continue its work towards the development of the banking sector.

He explained: that the body is supposed to be in isolation from the Central Bank in order to devote himself central to stabilize the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar. / End / 8.'s. M /

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D94373&usg=ALkJrhiTqMXbBW6WjFk8ZA0FFYTn1gaM1Q

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:41 pm