Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Citibank): our largest Iraq and see the economic giant

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 2:57 pm

28/07/13 09: 34

Citibank Global description, which opened late last month his offices in Baghdad "that Iraq intended to major in banking activities in the future.

Mayank Malik, said Director of Citibank in Jordan and Iraq, at a press briefing, "we look to Iraq that the next major target in Iraq giant prepares to advance."

The owner said "we consider ourselves among the top candidates to serve in Iraq, and we want to have priority".

The Bank will initially serve existing customers, who are working on the energy companies operating in the oil-rich fields "

, Adding: "but in the long term, the multinational Bank will seek to move to commercial banking and service, although no timetable was put in place so far.

The Director of the Office of Citibank, the World Bank holds great hopes for Iraq, which is expected to Bank economists that Iraq has a population of 50 million people with an economy worth about 2,000 billion dollars by 2050 ".

He was President of City Bank dance avlaneri met Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki at the latter's Office in 24 of the last June after the opening of the llsharkth branch, said "we are determined to be partners in the development of Iraq and accord to promote its economy, saying that there are many international companies interested in investing in Iraq, and we will be supporting them.

And the accord to promote its economy, saying that there are many international companies interested in investing in Iraq, and we will be supporting them.

He noted that the opening of a branch in Baghdad would be a prelude to open branch and Bank activities in management I Iraq. "

It is referred to, with tens of millions of potential customers who have only a few bank accounts, Iraq represents an ambitious target for global banking institutions, especially now that the Iraqis are looking to more banking services available to them is that the old laws of economic and banking sector, and the majority of Government-controlled banks, infrastructure weaknesses "of the sector, in addition to numerous other obstacles to political crises, and the security situation, make the banking business in the country are not guaranteed results for men Business and foreign banks.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imn.iq%2Fnews%2Fview.24373%2F

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:30 pm