Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel supplied weapons to kill Myanmar Rohingya Muslims

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel supplied weapons to kill Myanmar Rohingya Muslims Empty Israel supplied weapons to kill Myanmar Rohingya Muslims

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:52 am

Israel supplied weapons to kill Myanmar Rohingya Muslims

Date: 21/03/2017 11:03
    Rohingyas

Information / Baghdad ...

Israeli site, revealed the existence of significant links to Israel's atrocities committed by the Myanmar government army against the Muslims in the country by providing it with weapons and logistical support in spite of the knowledge of Israel for committing crimes against humanity revealed.

And Zkrmouka night and I followed a report in the Israeli / information / "Israel is the most prominent entity that provides the army in Myanmar with weapons despite the recognition of the size of his involvement in crimes against humanity targeting Muslims there."

He added that "the leadership of the army in Myanmar are related to the confidentiality of relations with the military and intelligence institutions in Israel and the military junta leader in Myanmar; Min Aung Hlaing, in charge of the President on the massacres suffered by the Rohingya, associated particularly close ties to the Israeli security organization, as it has in the public 2015 official visit there. "

It is said that the relations between Israel and Myanmar (formerly Burma) dating back to 1953, and the first prime minister has a "U Nu" was the first foreign official to visit Israel later announced in 1955. Finished / z 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/21/world/140871

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:28 am