Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice calls for Arab summit to take deterrent and bold stances towards the Arab countries that export

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Vice calls for Arab summit to take deterrent and bold stances towards the Arab countries that export Empty Vice calls for Arab summit to take deterrent and bold stances towards the Arab countries that export

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2017, 2:34 am

Vice calls for Arab summit to take deterrent and bold stances towards the Arab countries that export terrorism

28/03/2017

Direction Press / Baghdad
    A student member of the Reform Front parliamentary presidency of the Arab summit in the Jordanian capital Amman, the need to take a bold deterrent and the direction of the Arab countries that export terrorism and Fatawa infidels and sponsors directed against peoples safe terrorist conferences positions.
    He Chihod in a press statement obtained "direction Press" on a copy of it today that: It is time for the conferences of the Arab summit to come out of torpor and mimic the fateful Arab issues, neutrality and credibility away from the complexities and influences regional and international, noting that "Iraq is passing through the circumstances of serious challenges targeting the unity of his land and wealth and the unity of its people as a result of systematic work by international and regional intelligence, as some Arab capitals have become a springboard for conspiracies against Iraq and its people. "
    He said: terrorist conferences and Fatawa Takfiri and terrorist operations exported to Iraq from some Arab countries in full view of the world, and therefore the Arab governments demand today to change its policy towards Iraq and to desist from supporting terrorism and provide cover to him and prevent terrorist holding conferences and extradition to the Iraqi judiciary who are hanging around in those countries, pointing out that "terrorism , which destroyed Iraq is itself destroyed from Syria, Yemen, Egypt, Libya , and thus to address it has become an urgent need to maintain the security and stability of the Arab peoples." sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:11 am