Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central Bank calls for licensed banks by providing an electronic copy of their dealings alkmerket

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Central Bank calls for licensed banks by providing an electronic copy of their dealings alkmerket Empty Central Bank calls for licensed banks by providing an electronic copy of their dealings alkmerket

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 6:47 am

Central Bank calls for licensed banks by providing an electronic copy of their dealings alkmerket

March 28, 2017

The Central Bank of Iraq called on all licensed banks to provide him with copies by electronic CD-ROM or intermediate storage "Flash Memory".

Audit Division buying and selling foreign exchange operations in the financial operations and debt management of the Central Bank of the Department in the book of her, got "kernel" a copy of it, that it obliges all licensed banks to provide permits customs for import transactions, which bought the bank's dollar from the central bank to cover them after 3 months on the implementation of the transfer or accreditation.

As she should submit analytical statements and documents proving transfers permits a substitute for customs within a maximum of 7 working days after the end of each month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

electronic - Central Bank calls for licensed banks by providing an electronic copy of their dealings alkmerket Empty Re: Central Bank calls for licensed banks by providing an electronic copy of their dealings alkmerket

Post by ron-man Wed 29 Mar 2017, 6:57 pm

Thanks Rocky for post.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:21 am