Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's envoy to the summit: I'm not in the region to impose ideas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Trump's envoy to the summit: I'm not in the region to impose ideas Empty Trump's envoy to the summit: I'm not in the region to impose ideas

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 1:23 am

Trump's envoy to the summit: I'm not in the region to impose ideas

Arab and international From 2017-03-30 at 00:08 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    The US Embassy said that at the invitation of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Assistant President and Special Representative for International Negotiations Jason Greenblatt attended the 28th Arab Summit this week in Jordan .
    Greenblatt listened to the participants' views and ideas, held a number of bilateral meetings with Arab leaders and other foreign delegations to discuss the views and policies of the United States, and the dialogue in meetings was frank and useful .
    At his meetings, Greenblatt focused on how to make tangible progress towards promoting peace in the Middle East, including a comprehensive agreement between Israelis and Palestinians .
    He reiterated President Trump's personal interest in reaching a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians and his belief that this peace agreement is not only possible but will resonate positively throughout the region and the world .
    Greenblatt welcomed the views of Arab leaders on Israeli-Palestinian issues and highlighted the important role that regional partners can play in the search for peace. Greenblatt also urged against the useless rhetoric that only makes the road to peace more difficult .
    Greenblatt said he was not in the region to impose ideas or peace plans on others .
    He reiterated that peace between Israel and the Palestinians can only be negotiated directly between the two sides, and the United States will work closely with Israel and the Palestinians to make progress toward the goal they seek .
    He also discussed how to enable the Palestinian economy to grow significantly and to promote economic opportunities for Palestinians so that they can realize their full potential and contribute as full partners in efforts to build a peaceful future free of terrorism and extremism .
    Greenblatt plans to continue his discussions with the regional partners who have offered their assistance, drawing on their advice on how to move towards a more peaceful future, and rely on their support and partnership as we all work towards that goal .
    is over
    M

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:52 am