Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatalawi aggressively attacks Abbadi: Your electronic army has gone bankrupt completely, and its new

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Fatalawi aggressively attacks Abbadi: Your electronic army has gone bankrupt completely, and its new Empty Fatalawi aggressively attacks Abbadi: Your electronic army has gone bankrupt completely, and its new

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2017, 10:14 am

Fatalawi aggressively attacks Abbadi: Your electronic army has gone bankrupt completely, and its news is only true to the naive

BAGHDAD, April 16 (Xinhua) - The head of the Iraqi parliamentary bloc, MP Hanan al-Fatlawi, on Sunday launched an unprecedented attack on what she called "the electronic army of Abadi."

She wrote Fatlawi on the front page in social networking sites, Facebook, " The Army Abadi electronic bankrupt completely after the president came down himself to the arena of conflict , and he became himself responds to the Antkaddoh directly and to report the pages criticizing him since the days of team - mail live case hysteria did not find only fabrications and falsehoods cheap to Astmillwa by the emotions of ordinary people and are doing by promoting through their pages financed from the funds of the poor and not money Abadi and his family 's legacy , "he described.
    She Fatlawi that " the last news of a naive the Abadi pages by promoting and Aasedkh only the gullible and that (that Hanan al presented a proposal to cut teachers and teachers ' salaries in the summer holidays to provide money for Ebadi) and this news is naive and reflects the stupidity of launched Is it possible to be opposed to Ebadi and suggested a solution to its crisis financial that failure is dissolved and in order to give him money to spend on electronic army ", adding : " everyone knows that I only objected to the tax imposed by al - Abadi on the employees ' salaries budget and attacked me is because of that, is it possible to suggest such a stupid proposal for the eyes of the subjects And the financing of its pages funded, my brothers and sisters please do not Maincher adoption of the Abadi email army pages Sorvq you later list them .. and I hope only the adoption of my positions through my official documented on Facebook and Twitter just say Army Abadi mail convoys going Clabkm barks "ended O.h.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:21 pm