Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Killing 23 people pounding the international coalition on the border area between Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Killing 23 people pounding the international coalition on the border area between Iraq and Syria Empty Killing 23 people pounding the international coalition on the border area between Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2017, 6:40 am

Killing 23 people pounding the international coalition on the border area between Iraq and Syria

Date: 13:52 18/04/2017
    Alliance

Information / Baghdad ..

Announced the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, on Tuesday, killed 23 people in the city of Abu Kamal on the Iraqi-Syrian border bombing of the international coalition led by America.

The observatory said in a statement, said that "warplanes are likely as an international alliance against Lille on Monday the city of Abu Kamal, located on the Syrian - Iraqi border, the eastern countryside of Deir al-Zour, where he targeted an area near the Egyptian roundabout in the city, causing the occurrence of a massacre of 13 civilians, including citizens and children, bombing also caused the deaths of three of the elements of al-Daesh. "

The statement added that "air strikes also resulted in the deaths of seven civilians in the village of Husseiniya north on the Euphrates River."

Controls "Daesh" on most of the Syrian Deir al-Zour province linking the territory controlled by the regulatory elements in Iraq and Syria, as well as parts of the city of Deir ez-Zor, capital of the province. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/18/safity/148582

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:40 am