Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian tension affects American "Alaska skies"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian tension affects American "Alaska skies" Empty Russian tension affects American "Alaska skies"

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2017, 10:36 am

Russian tension affects American "Alaska skies"

News Agency pratha 49  04/22/2017

It denied the Russian Defense Ministry, to be Popeye has violated US airspace recently, saying that the two missiles Qazfti Aatdharthma US fighter jets near Alaska, were over international waters.

The ministry said, according to the Russian agency Sputnik, the Russian Air Force planes regularly flying in international waters, whether in the Arctic or Balotalsa or the Black Sea and the Pacific Ocean.

She noted that the trips take place in Popeye full respect for the requirements of international law, without any violation of the borders of other states, according to what she sputnik.

The US military has said, on Friday, the Russian military planes approached the coast of Alaska four times this week, and US fighter jets intercepted twice.

He explained that the latest time occurred late on Thursday, and that the aircraft "F-22 Raptor", Canadian and other aircraft "C-F - 18 Hornet" deflected two rocket launchers Rossiten model "Tu - 95 Bear."

He confirmed Laurie Oodonnela, a spokeswoman for the leadership of the aerospace defense of North America, that all accidents occurred in international airspace.

And assume the leadership of the aerospace defense of North America, a US-Canadian organization, any approach from North America monitor and defend the airspace of the region.

http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/316492

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:51 am