Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Joyful
Neno
6 posters

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged...

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged... - Page 3 Empty Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged...

Post by Neno Mon 12 Aug 2013, 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

That's right, the last night of the FREE subscription pass I have been giving and will continue till that night (as long as you follow the directions of the process) as it will be last night of the free subscription pass at www.toptopictalk.com I will answer anything on the dinar investment (and might copy it to that section if you like) to the best that I know and any questions pertaining to my involvement of the investment. It might or it might not be what you want to hear but I will give a answer to every question ask of me thru that PRIVATE CHAT on my new private board TTT or T-3. If you wanna be there, you better get there as I do not do this as I can not stand CHAT SESSIONS as most know.

I am very close to going completely private with TTT. Have deleted all social networks I have ever belonged too except the Neno's Place Facebook page that will be soon and my personal Facebook page that will be closed to all outside of my family. I am involved with rippln for now too but everything else has been removed.

I have no problem with people as most are good people but, it is time for me to take a different approach. You can join me or you can hang it the way you always have. Hope to see your name there asking me something no matter how long it takes that evening... ;)

OS: If something causes me to have to change this, I will report that here.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged... - Page 3 Empty Re: Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged...

Post by Neno Thu 05 Sep 2013, 6:36 pm

Tomorrow night is almost here. I got invited to a Prep High School football game that Deion Sanders (Ex Dallas Cowboy) owns as my daughter-in-laws brother is the starting center, as they wanted me to come since our school has a bye this week. But I had to pass for the unplugged chat they are having at http://www.toptopictalk.com/forum.php Lets be fair to all around the states and start this at 7:30 pm cst. Hope to see all the members there and those o be there. This thread is now closed... ;)

Neno wrote:That's right, the last night of the FREE subscription pass I have been giving and will continue till that night (as long as you follow the directions of the process) as it will be last night of the free subscription pass at www.toptopictalk.com I will answer anything on the dinar investment (and might copy it to that section if you like) to the best that I know and any questions pertaining to my involvement of the investment. It might or it might not be what you want to hear but I will give a answer to every question ask of me thru that PRIVATE CHAT on my new private board TTT or T-3. If you wanna be there, you better get there as I do not do this as I can not stand CHAT SESSIONS as most know.

I am very close to going completely private with TTT. Have deleted all social networks I have ever belonged too except the Neno's Place Facebook page that will be soon and my personal Facebook page that will be closed to all outside of my family. I am involved with rippln for now too but everything else has been removed.

I have no problem with people as most are good people but, it is time for me to take a different approach. You can join me or you can hang it the way you always have. Hope to see your name there asking me something no matter how long it takes that evening... ;)

OS: If something causes me to have to change this, I will report that here.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged... - Page 3 Empty Re: Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged...

Post by Neno Fri 06 Sep 2013, 5:12 pm

2 hours and 15 minutes from now, unplugged chat... ;)
    http://www.toptopictalk.com/forum.php

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:09 am