Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ATTENTION ALL TEXANS-BEWARE HB1911 READ THIS AND ACT!

Lobo
    Lobo

ATTENTION ALL TEXANS-BEWARE HB1911 READ THIS AND ACT! Empty ATTENTION ALL TEXANS-BEWARE HB1911 READ THIS AND ACT!

Post by Lobo Thu 27 Apr 2017, 10:32 am

ATTENTION ALL TEXANS-BEWARE HB1911 READ THIS AND ACT! -

FROM STEVE QUAYLE ALERTS

All,

There is a bill in the TX House - HB1911, that has made its way out of committee. It is being widely reported that this is a “Constitutional Carry” bill and would allow more TX citizens to carry handguns for personal protection without the need for a license.

That is the PROPAGANDA.

I have read the present bill in its entirety and it is going to be a disaster for law-abiding citizens of Texas should it become law.

Y’all know that I spent most of my life in North Carolina. NC has always had Constitutional Carry. Constitutional Carry means that citizens who are not felons may openly carry a handgun most places (certain exceptions similar to TX’s present law.) People who have committed felonies and have had their citizenship rights such as voting, removed may not lawfully carry. In 1996, we passed a Concealed Carry law modeled on the TX law. This expanded the right by allowing the handgun to be concealed.

This is the bill-of-goods that is trying to be sold to us, but it is NOT like NC!!!

The present bill makes it a felony if you carry a handgun under the following conditions (not all of them):

1. You are not a resident of TX for at least 6 months.
    2. You owe back child support. (That would be me. I’m trying to catch up. I’ve been disabled.)
    3. You have committed a low-level misdemeanor in the past 5 years. (That would also be me. I was at fault in a traffic accident.)

This bill creates an entirely new class of criminals out of gun owners!

You should always be wary of a bill introduced by a Democratic representative from Travis County. Rep. White is trying to pull a fast-one on the citizens of Texas. Most people won’t ever actually READ the proposed legislation - not until it’s way too late.

Contact your representatives and kill this bill!

Bill Crowell, N4HPG
    Apr 27, 2017

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:25 am