Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian factions backed by US regain control of the "class"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian factions backed by US regain control of the "class" Empty Syrian factions backed by US regain control of the "class"

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2017, 5:48 am

Syrian factions backed by US regain control of the "class"

Reuters) -

Syria announced factions backed by the United States on Thursday, it recovered class city near them from the control of the terrorist organization Daesh the entire dam.

The Reuters news agency quoted Talal Slaw, spokesman for Syria's democratic forces, "it seized control of the class," thanks to the sacrifices of the heroes and heroines of Syria's democratic forces and support the full and non-limited by the international coalition led by the United States of America. "

Nasser Haj Mansour adviser to the Syrian forces of democracy he was liberated class and the dam, the largest in Syria, completely after Syria's democratic forces expelled the organization from the region.

The Brett Mkjerk Global Alliance US special presidential envoy to address the organization in Daesh tweets on Twitter restore class "defeat Daesh in bridging the class and class city now in the hands of Syria's democratic forces led by the Syrian Arab coalition."

The battle began after the US-class fighters forces helped Syria forces of democracy in carrying out airdrops on the southern bank of the Euphrates River in late March, enabling it to control the task of a nearby air base.

Terrorist organization Daesh still controls the areas of the sprawling desert in eastern Syria and most of Deir al-Zour province, near the border with Iraq, but lost control of parts of its territory over the past year.

The fighting forces of democracy Syria, a coalition of Kurdish fighters and Arabs, the terrorist organization weeks ago in the class, which lies about 40 km west of Raqqa city along the Euphrates River.

http://www.aljournal.com/security/myapp-15370/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:12 am