Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electronic attacks targeting more than 90 countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Electronic attacks targeting more than 90 countries Empty Electronic attacks targeting more than 90 countries

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2017, 2:27 am

Electronic attacks targeting more than 90 countries

Written by : by mohanad in:May 13, 2017In: Arab World No Comments Print  E - mail
    Light News / Agencies
    targeted electronic attacks Friday thousands of institutions and individuals. It was monitored about 75 thousand attack in 99 countries in the biggest piracy operation in history. It was piracy by a malicious program to extort money. She appealed to the US and British authorities intended not to pay the ransom and update the information security programs and electronic anti - virus.

Friday the US and British authorities have warned of a wave of electronic attacks targeted simultaneously, "many countries of the world" by a malicious program to extort money, appealing to the victims of these attacks, the failure to pay for pirates.

It seems that the pirates took advantage of a loophole in the running "Windows" systems revealed in secret documents of the US National Security Agency "NSA" pirated.

British Agency for information security, said in a statement, "Today we have seen a series of electronic attacks targeting thousands of institutions and individuals in dozens of countries."

The agency recommended to update the information security programs and electronic anti-virus.

For its part, the US Department of Homeland Security said in a statement, "I have we received several reports of my information program calls for victims to pay ransoms and urge individuals and organizations not to pay because it does not guarantee data recovery again."

Excite this wave of cyber attacks "on a global level" concern information security experts who drew attention to the malicious program targeted users locked files, and forced them to pay an amount of money in the form of Petkuyenz versus re-opened.

http://alnoornews.net/archives/121950/%D9%87%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%81-%D8%A3%D9%83%D8%AB%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-90-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:23 am