Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Don't Loose Site of the Creator

csd9013
    csd9013

Don't Loose Site of the Creator Empty Don't Loose Site of the Creator

Post by csd9013 Sat 13 May 2017, 8:54 am

Set your affections on things above, not on things of the earth. 
    Colossians 3:2

I spend lots of time outdoors. I love to see the creations of God. God has made everything that has been made. He made a wonderful earth, and gave man dominion over certain aspects of it. But we have to be careful that we don't get too attached to our life down here. For you see, something much, much more wonderful and greater has been created for us by Him in a place called Heaven.

When you observe the marvels of God's creation, we get just a very small glimpse of the creative power and authority of our God. The Bible tells us that all things were made by Him and for Him, and by Him all things consist. When God gives me the time to observe His creative work, I try not to get carried away by His creation, but have an constant awareness of the CREATOR instead. You see, it would be easy to lose sight of our Creator and start to focus on His creation. 

The word of God tells us that this earth is temporary. It won't last forever. But the Word of God endures forever, and God who spoke His Word into existence does also! Some people claim they don't need to go to church to worship God. They say they can worship Him in the woods or on the lake, or at other places. While that is true, I often wonder if those kind of folk are really worshiping God, or His creation. Romans 1:25 puts in plain language the danger of this perversion: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. Be careful out there my friends.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Don't Loose Site of the Creator Empty Re: Don't Loose Site of the Creator

Post by Lobo Sat 13 May 2017, 11:14 am

Amen

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:07 am