Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

BREAKING NEWS: Trey Gowdy Just Made MASSIVE FBI DIRECTOR Announcement

Lobo
    Lobo

BREAKING NEWS: Trey Gowdy Just Made MASSIVE FBI DIRECTOR Announcement Empty BREAKING NEWS: Trey Gowdy Just Made MASSIVE FBI DIRECTOR Announcement

Post by Lobo Tue 16 May 2017, 12:25 pm

May 15, 2017 by Dean James
    BREAKING NEWS: Trey Gowdy Just Made MASSIVE FBI DIRECTOR Announcement

Dean James AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –
    Unfortunately, we just learned that Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., just announced that he has removed himself as a candidate to replace fired FBI Director James Comey. 
    Many Conservatives, including all of us here at America’s Freedom Fighters were thrilled about the possibility of the “Bulldog” becoming the new director but our hopes and dreams have been shattered.
    Gowdy, a former state and federal prosecutor, had been mentioned as a possible successor to Comey, who was dismissed last week by President Trump.
    In his statement, Gowdy said he spoke to Attorney General Jeff Sessions Monday and shared “my firm conviction that I would not be the right person” for the job.
    Here is the official statement in it’s entirety:
    REP. GOWDY STATEMENT ON FUTURE FBI DIRECTOR
    May 15, 2017
    Press Release
    Spartanburg, SC — Rep. Trey Gowdy (SC-04) released the following statement after talking with Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Saturday and again Monday afternoon.
    “Our justice system is the foundation of our republic, and our fellow citizens must have confidence in its objectivity, independence, and evenhandedness. Having worked in the justice system for 20 years at both the state and federal levels and on both the trial and appellate levels, I know how indispensable it is that we respect our justice system and that it be worthy of our respect. Working in the criminal justice system, alongside the women and men of law enforcement, and in pursuit of the facts, the truth and ultimately justice is and always will be the highlight of my professional career. The blind-folded woman holding a set of scales and a sword is the best boss I have ever had.
    I was out of the country on a House Intelligence Committee mission when Jim Comey’s tenure ended as Director of the FBI. I spoke briefly with Attorney General Sessions Saturday when I returned and again this afternoon.
    I shared with him two things:
    (1) the qualities I believe are indispensable for our next FBI Director to possess, and
    (2) my firm conviction that I would not be the right person. I greatly appreciate the Attorney General speaking with me and respecting my decision and I wish him wisdom as he interviews potential candidates.
    Our country and the women and men of the FBI deserve a Director with not only impeccable credentials but also one who can unite the country as we strive for justice and truth. I am confident that person will emerge. I want to thank the scores of law enforcement officers and prosecutors who have contacted me over the past couple of days. Perhaps we can work together again in the future.”
    Trey Gowdy was elected to Congress in 2010 and also chaired the House Select Committee that investigated the 2012 Benghazi attack in Libya.
    So it looks like Gowdy is out.
    What a shame.
    http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/05/15/trey-gowdy-fbi/
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

BREAKING NEWS: Trey Gowdy Just Made MASSIVE FBI DIRECTOR Announcement Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trey Gowdy Just Made MASSIVE FBI DIRECTOR Announcement

Post by sassy Tue 16 May 2017, 3:55 pm

DARN!, hopefully we'll get someone who's honest and loves their Our great Country!
    Lobo
    Lobo

BREAKING NEWS: Trey Gowdy Just Made MASSIVE FBI DIRECTOR Announcement Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Trey Gowdy Just Made MASSIVE FBI DIRECTOR Announcement

Post by Lobo Tue 16 May 2017, 4:29 pm

Sassy, I feel the same way.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 16 May 2017, 5:00 pm

I'm disappointed too but, maybe he can do more good in congress than he would in the FBI. He's the only pit bull we have. When things get rough the rest of them turn tail and run the other way...so afraid they will lose their job...   Evil or Very Mad
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 16 May 2017, 6:55 pm

Just was watching Fox and he said that is true, that he has removed himself. :(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:29 am