Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shipping goods fast line between Russia and Japa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Shipping goods fast line between Russia and Japa Empty Shipping goods fast line between Russia and Japa

Post by Rocky Thu May 25, 2017 3:41 pm

Shipping goods fast line between Russia and Japan

24/05/2017

Shipping became goods from Japan to the European part of Russia three times faster, thanks to the Trans-Siberian Railway, or the so-called "European way."

It was tested at the end of last year through a new shipment from Japan to the Russian segment of the European promotional step for this course in order to attract Japanese companies to him. Currently, goods are shipped to the European part of Russia by sea route through Europe and then by rail, and take a distance of about 55 days.

The new track includes the shipment of goods from the port of Yokohama to the port of Vostochny, and then through the Trans-Siberian Railway to Moscow, and the journey takes this path by about 20 days less 35 days of the traditional track.

The trade exchange between Russia and Japan , the size of last year , about $ 16 billion, of which 9.384 billion are Russia 's exports to Japan, compared to 6.679 billion dollars , Russia 's imports from Japan, according to the website " the ITC Trade ".

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/165888.html

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:36 am