Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

More Than Enough

csd9013
    csd9013

More Than Enough Empty More Than Enough

Post by csd9013 Fri May 26, 2017 10:05 am

“And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.” Genesis 17:1

In this text, God was telling His servant Abram—who would eventually be named Abraham—that He is Almighty God, which means El-shaddai—all-sufficient God that is more than enough.

You may have come from a life of not enough, not enough love, not of support, not enough encouragement, not enough food or money, not enough opportunities. Maybe not enough is all you have known. So much so that you’ve grown accustomed to it and have learned to expect it. But when you come face to face with the reality that God is more than enough, when you learn of His generous divine nature, His abundant life supply, His love that overflows and never ends, and His limitless power, it can be quite overwhelming. Downright difficult to grasp. A flood of grace awaits you when you discover that He is more than enough for you. God’s Spirit of Grace and Truth is challenging you today to release what has not been enough in your life and receive Him fully and completely. Fill up your heart with God and Who He is. He is more than enough love for you, more than enough peace for you, more than enough provision for you, more than enough strength and grace for you.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

More Than Enough Empty Re: More Than Enough

Post by zimi31 Fri May 26, 2017 11:50 am

thumbs
    Rip534
    Rip534
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

More Than Enough Empty Re: More Than Enough