Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament votes to abandon Iraq Act in favor of Kuwait .. Expert Kazem writes erythema: The last na

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Parliament votes to abandon Iraq Act in favor of Kuwait .. Expert Kazem writes erythema: The last na Empty Parliament votes to abandon Iraq Act in favor of Kuwait .. Expert Kazem writes erythema: The last na

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Aug 2013, 7:25 am

Parliament votes to abandon Iraq Act in favor of Kuwait .. Expert Kazem writes erythema: The last naval battles losers

4-08-2013 Orbit news -

Kazem cup erythema

Finally took the ax head and turning Iraq into a state closed nautical after committing leaders Hvutem marine disastrous II, Goof first in 1975 when hyper Iraq entrance Shatt al-Arab Iran's favor, its sovereignty absolute water to the river Arab identity, Iraqi-born name, Affiliation , and here they are today committing Hvutem Marine II, which ratified the Convention on Maritime with Kuwait in the Khawr Abd Allah,formal decision (833), who overthrew our sovereignty International last thing kept us from shipping lanes that binds seas God WAN, and were convinced lowered the flag Iraq over the masts of ships destined for Umm Qasr. . .
    Thus, we lost half of the Shatt al-Arab Iran's favor, he lost the river its name and the deterioration of paint, and changed his looks, his name now became (Rod), portends possible we lost of oil floating in the Khor al-Amaya. . .

Then we lost the Khawr Abd Allah the whole in favor of Kuwait, after we dug and deepen and expand and furnishing Balphenarat and Trademark navigational, and after we spent a lifetime in the projects configured shipping lines since 1870 and to this day, and after we bought dozens of ships giant specialized drilling sea, the last ship of Iraq (Umm Qasr ), which amounted to absorptive capacity (8000) cubic meters of mud and sand accumulated in the Khawr Abd Allah. . .

Not of Kuwait which existed in this section of water isolated adjacent to the FAO, and next to the port of Umm Qasr, came ratification of the treaty Kuwaiti granted by stretching the border into our coasts, and confiscated last Mstahatna Navy, and deprives us of fishing and navigation, especially after he convinced the Iraqi parliament Kuwait's sovereignty on the Khawr Abd Allah , and considered Mtfdilh the us by allowing us to move and sailing in territorial waters, which has become now purely a king of Kuwait, portends the possibility of losing to oil floating in Khor Alkhvqh. .And rotary buoys field. . .
    Lost Shatt al-Arab first, then lost the Khawr Abd Allah, Fteradjana and Tgahqrna, and shrunk our coasts, and narrowed We minimum including welcomed, and approached the maritime borders of the Kuwaiti border, the Iranian navy in the Khawr Abd Allah, and became distance shorthand between them within a few kilometers. . .

And shared by Iran and Kuwait all oil and gas fields in the northern section of the Gulf, while Tqoukana we dead in the corner, and we are on the critical distance from our loss to our ports being located outside the oil selections marine imposed on us.

Not one day for my duty national, did not Othas did not spare no effort in defending the defense of our water navy, I was the first to address these concessions marine stupid, in seminars, conferences and seminars, and has written hundreds of articles, and I have prepared dozens of studies, and accompanied the difference in charge Fact-finding at sea, and screamed the top of my voice in the parliament, warning of a disaster, with the result that appeared to us in the month of Ramadan said that Basra is not where experts and competencies, and then back on us Anatna arrogance and bravado because we always talk about our skills and expertise of marine not recognized by our new leaders. . .

Finally Osdloa the curtain on the last chapters of this tragic drama, which closed at the end of the marine outlets, and they put it wax red, Voalna, the mourning for our sea levels, and raised the sadness draped over maritime borders contraction towards the inside, and took an ax to the head. . . . . There is no power except God Almighty

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D1964932

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:26 am