Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Negativity

csd9013
    csd9013

Negativity Empty Negativity

Post by csd9013 Fri 02 Jun 2017, 7:25 am

If we could change one thing about ourself what would it be?
    So many of us would say we want to…..
    Change our body.
    Stop worrying so much.
    Move to another place.
    Stop being so fearful. 
    Change jobs.
    Start exercising more.
    The list goes on and on..........

How about losing negativity? Raise your hand if you prone to be a little negative. (No one will see.)

If all we talk about is what is WRONG with the world, our hair, our lives, our health, our friends, our spouse, our family, etc. We need to make an attitude shift. 
    But how…….

Let me begin with this statement. Nothing can change our behavior like the Savior. Negativity leads to a sinful pattern of thinking. (Ouch!) Yes, it really does. Negativity is a sin that distorts reality and doesn’t advance God’s purpose for our life. We don’t want that.

Pray God will repair our stinkin’ thinkin’ so we will not have so much junk in our trunk. Ask him to keep a grip on our lip if you begin to spew negativity. May we encourage and not discourage today. Be a fountain not a drain as we march into this day with a skip in our step, a twinkle in our eye and joy in our heart. Go get 'em!

I love ya! Negativity 2764<3

Philippians 4:8 “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.”
    Rip534
    Rip534
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Negativity Empty Re: Negativity

Post by Rip534 Fri 02 Jun 2017, 1:39 pm

Amen

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:04 pm