Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Etihad Airways suspended its flights from the United Arab Emirates and Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways - Etihad Airways suspended its flights from the United Arab Emirates and Qatar Empty Etihad Airways suspended its flights from the United Arab Emirates and Qatar

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2017, 2:28 am

Etihad Airways suspended its flights from the United Arab Emirates and Qatar

05/06/2017

It announced that the airline Emirates Etihad Airways, on Monday the suspension of flights to and from Doha, starting tomorrow morning Tuesday.
    According to a company statement, posted on its website: Etihad Airways will suspend all flights Almottaghhmn and to Doha from tomorrow Tuesday morning until further notice. "
    The company said last Etihad Airways flights will depart from Abu Dhabi to Doha at 02:45 local time on June 6, and will leave the next final flight from Doha to Abu Dhabi at 04:00 local time on the same date. "
    This comes after it announced the UAE, along with Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, cut off diplomatic relations with Qatar, including the decision to cut ties also close all sea and air ports within 24 hours before the next move and departure to Qatar. "

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/167484.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:41 pm