Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress allocated $ 115 million to build US bases in Guantanamo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress allocated $ 115 million to build US bases in Guantanamo Empty Congress allocated $ 115 million to build US bases in Guantanamo

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jun 2017, 2:57 am

Congress allocated $ 115 million to build US bases in Guantanamo

10:29 - 12/06/2017

Committee intends to finance the US House of Representatives Appropriations Committee, Monday, vote on the draft budget size of $ 192.5 billion, including $ 115 million to build a permanent residence for US military personnel at the Guantanamo detention center facilities.

The Commission said in a statement, "The draft budget included funding for the construction Tkinten to house military personnel at Guantanamo."

In turn, he said Admiral Kurt Ted, who heads the South American leadership in a press briefing, said that "these facilities are not designed to withstand strong winds and hurricanes frankly exceeded long history, which we expected to use through a period."

From either side of Congress said that "about 580 soldiers living in shelter units in the form of containers manufactured in 2006 and 2008 and was designed to be used for a period ranging between five and seven years."

US President Donald Trump, said during his campaign that he "wants not only the survival of the detention center at Guantanamo open, but also wants to fill the bad guys." It ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/12/166511/

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:44 am