Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Join the Resistance!!!!! Chicken Resistance "FREE RANGE OR DIE"

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Join the Resistance!!!!! Chicken Resistance "FREE RANGE OR DIE" Empty Join the Resistance!!!!! Chicken Resistance "FREE RANGE OR DIE"

Post by Screwball Sat 26 Jan 2013, 5:08 pm

Hi Guys and Gals I am looking for help to develop a Multiplatform game! the game is called "Chicken Resistance FREE RANGE or DIE" its a tower defense and straetgy type game! It will be the biggest game to hit the mobile Platform!! You can read more about this game at www.pozible.com/chickenresistance I am offering rewards in exchange for support! I am also offering NENOS members a full refund on their support after the game is launched!!!!! Also Important to remember that it is all or nothing!

Join the Resistance Now!!! FREE RANGE or DIE"
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Join the Resistance!!!!! Chicken Resistance "FREE RANGE OR DIE" Empty Re: Join the Resistance!!!!! Chicken Resistance "FREE RANGE OR DIE"

Post by Screwball Sat 26 Jan 2013, 5:47 pm

Welcome to the village of ‘Crèmecaramel’ somewhere in the middle of France during the height of World War Two and the Geesetapo are imprisoning hens and putting them into forced Concentration Coops. The Geesetapo want the eggs. The Eggs, a most valuable commodity, are central to their vision of a ‘New World Omlette’. But in the Forest of ‘Le Forest de Trees’ ( les très Big Trees), there hides the courageous Chicken Resistance, known for their fierce courage, sharp beaks, fashionable berets, bad singing, love of wine and crispy french fries. Their mission is to liberate the Hens and Eggs from Chooklag No. 23 and to do this they must gather arms, store food and drink wine. Only then will they have the strength to liberate the Hens...or the Eggs.

The Chicken resistance is made of up of Réné Cigar, Réné Bidet, Réné Fondu, Réné Fromage, Réné Réné, Réné Sabotage, Rene Le Pick, 5 Feathers Rene (Safer cracker) and Petit Claude, a small chicken with a very big baguette.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm