Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia sign multibillion-dollar agreements with China during a visit Shi Ping

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia sign multibillion-dollar agreements with China during a visit Shi Ping Empty Russia sign multibillion-dollar agreements with China during a visit Shi Ping

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Jun 2017, 2:07 am

29/06/2017 03:48 | Number of readings: 134 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Moscow and Beijing signed on the sidelines of Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to Russia early next week deals and contracts worth 10 billion dollars, according to the announcement by the Chinese Foreign Ministry.

The news agency "Xinhua" Chinese Foreign Affairs as saying that the signing of the agreements would convey the relations between the two countries to a new level. The ministry added that the two sides also will sign more than 10 important documents affecting cooperation between the governments of the two countries.

The two sides attach great importance to trade as well as strategic projects between the two countries, it is expected to reach trade between Russia and China during the current year, about $ 80 billion.

China's foreign trade volume between the two countries went up during the first five months of this year increased by 26.1% compared to the same period last year, and reached $ 32.3 billion.

For comparison, the trade volume between the two countries reached in 2016 about US $ 69.52 billion, recording a growth of last year by 2.2% compared to 2015.

The Chinese president will visit Russia between 3 and 6 July, where he will meet with President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, then Shi will go to Germany for the participation of the twentieth summit held in Hamburg on 7 and 8 July.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170630.html

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm