Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: ease areas of tension in Syria enjoyed stability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: ease areas of tension in Syria enjoyed stability Empty Russia: ease areas of tension in Syria enjoyed stability

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2017, 4:05 am

Russia: ease areas of tension in Syria enjoyed stability

22:10 - 09/07/2017

Announced that the Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement on Sunday that the situation in the easing of tension in Syria stable areas, noting that this assessment agreed upon by all parties to the conflict.

The statement added that during the past 24 hours record the Russian side in the Monitoring Committee of Russian-Turkish Joint, two violations of the ceasefire regime in the province of Latakia, while the Turkish side scored seven violations in the following provinces: Dara (1) Hama (2) and Damascus (2) and Latakia (2).

The ministry pointed out that these violations are in random shootings of light weapons in areas controlled by organized "Daesh" and "Front victory" terrorists.

The statement pointed to join one village province endosperm to the ceasefire regime, bringing the number of villages and towns were part of the process of reconciliation to 2,000 villages, while negotiations with the opposition factions on joining the truce in the provinces of Aleppo, Idlib, Damascus, Hama, Homs and Kenitra continue.

The Russian Center for reconciliation between the warring parties in Syria to implement 7 humanitarian operations over the past day, as presented 2.6 tons of food for the people of the city of Aleppo because of 6 humanitarian operations, in addition to the distribution of another ton of food in a similar process of Latakia province.

The humanitarian aid included 1130 people, while the provision of medical services to 163 people, in addition to sending a convoy of humanitarian aid to a number of villages in the province of Damascus / ended 25 d

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/09/173502/

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:48 am