Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

this week in CATS

Lobo
    Lobo

this week in CATS Empty this week in CATS

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:17 pm

This week's cat of the week is none other than Morris the Persian cat. The fluffy adventurer decided to step out and remind us all that it's important to get out of your comfort zone. Impressive work, Morris.
    this week in CATS ScreenShot2017-07-21at11.43.56AM
    While the cat of the week was busy fluffing it up, the rest of Cat Country had their own business to attend to. One individual had his very own way of greeting the postman, while a bunch of mischievous kittens decided to play hide and seek in a bush. 
    Another tiny kitten decided to end the long-standing feud between dogs and cats by choosing a pug as her mentor. It's all about team work, folks.
    this week in CATS ScreenShot2017-07-21at12.25.22PM
    One blind cat showed off her fearless attitude when she discovered her passion for hiking, while another rescue kitten boldly began her journey to finding a forever home. Cat Country is chock full of confident individuals these days.
    Cats aren't always ambitious and organized — in fact, most of the time they are just sitting around in extremely weird poses. Hey, to each their own — right?
    this week in CATS ScreenShot2017-07-21at12.42.19PM
    Finally, this brave soul quietly reminded us how important it is to find a little inner peace. 
    this week in CATS IMG_0173.JPG
    It was another ridiculous week in Cat Country, but the madness doesn't end here. Stay tuned!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 am