Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Department says Secretary Tillerson is 'taking a little time off' amid tensions in the White H

Lobo
    Lobo

State Department says Secretary Tillerson is 'taking a little time off' amid tensions in the White H Empty State Department says Secretary Tillerson is 'taking a little time off' amid tensions in the White H

Post by Lobo Tue 25 Jul 2017, 4:55 pm

State Department says Secretary Tillerson is 'taking a little time off' amid tensions in the White House

State Department says Secretary Tillerson is 'taking a little time off' amid tensions in the White H Egypt-says-foreign-minister-discussed-qatar-with-us-secretary-of-state Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. Thomson Reuters
    Heather Nauert, a State Department spokeswoman, surprised reporters on Tuesday by saying Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was "taking a little time off."
    When asked about the discrepancies between Tillerson's public schedule and his reported movements, and why the department hadn't updated the press on his whereabouts, Nauert said Tillerson "does have the ability to go away for a few days on his own."
    "Just taking a little time off," Nauert said of Tillerson's unannounced absence. "He's got a lot of work. He just came back from that mega-trip overseas, as you all well know — many of you were over there with the G-20."
    Asked why she didn't just say Tillerson was on vacation, Nauert said she didn't know the standard protocol for listing private days. She said Matt Lee, a diplomacy writer for The Associated Press, would probably know.
    Nahal Toosi, a foreign-affairs correspondent at Politico, later tweeted that Tillerson had "GTT — Gone to Texas," adding that he was "fine and he's working 20 hour days, but just not in DC."
    Tillerson's absence comes amid reports that he's considering leaving the State Department.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/state-department-says-tillerson-is-taking-a-little-time-off-2017-7

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:25 am