Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Only 37% Believe the Democrats Stand for Something – The Disintegration of Politics

Lobo
    Lobo

Only 37% Believe the Democrats Stand for Something – The Disintegration of Politics Empty Only 37% Believe the Democrats Stand for Something – The Disintegration of Politics

Post by Lobo Mon 31 Jul 2017, 1:24 pm

Only 37% Believe the Democrats Stand for Something – The Disintegration of Politics Schummer-Chuck
    The Democrats are realizing that recent polls show that only 37% of people believe that the Democratic Party stands for something while the rest think they just oppose Trump. The Washington Post carried the comments of Chuck Schumer who effectively blasted Hillary for blaming everyone from Comey to Russians and sending the country ever closer to not merely a paralyzing system, but increasing the risk of war.
    Only 37% Believe the Democrats Stand for Something – The Disintegration of Politics Senate-House-Combined-2017

Only 37% Believe the Democrats Stand for Something – The Disintegration of Politics Democrat
    Schumer said: “When you lose to somebody who has 40 percent popularity, you don’t blame other things — Comey, Russia — you blame yourself.” Schumer said that the Democrats will roll out a new agenda. He said: “So what did we do wrong? People didn’t know what we stood for, just that we were against Trump. And still believe that.”
    The view of the United States externally has become more of a third world political system with no coherent strategy and infighting that they joke is the deliberate design of Italians voting for so many parties that continually fight among themselves so nothing gets done and they leave the people alone. Even in Germany, Merkel has NEVER won the majority in any election. One would think she represents Germany and Europe when in fact she has never gotten even 40% of the vote. She too rules by coalition agreement as we now see in Britain under the May government. Politics is disintegrating and it will only get far worse between now and 2021.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/only-37-believe-the-democrats-stand-for-something/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:27 pm