Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump management takes "impossible" steps before granting a visa to its territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump management takes "impossible" steps before granting a visa to its territory Empty Trump management takes "impossible" steps before granting a visa to its territory

Post by Rocky Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 5:13

Trump management takes "impossible" steps before granting a visa to its territory

Twilight News / The administration of US President Donald Trump has taken measures that will retain the use of a form asking some applicants for a visa to the country to submit their personal data.
    A public roll-out in the United States showed that the Donald Trump administration had taken measures to retain a form that required some applicants to enter the country to submit their account data on social networking sites, a detailed curriculum vitae, their travel history and previous travel.
    The Foreign Office published a circular in the Federal Register seeking to use the form over the next three years.
    Although the questions on the form are optional, they indicate that failure to provide the requested information may delay or prevent the issuance of the visa.
    The Office of Management and Budget, which must certify most new federal requests for information from persons, approved the form on an "emergency" basis, allowing for six months to be used instead of the usual 3-year period.
    This form was first introduced in May 2017 as part of efforts to tighten visitor screening procedures. All previous passport numbers, social networking accounts over the past five years, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and CV information Dating back 15 years, including addresses of residence, employment and previous places of travel.
    A State Department official declined to provide data on how many times that form or nationalities were used to fill in their data since May.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/1bfcd82b-d790-4691-a900-6f849d3b00e6

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 14:49