Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Canadian Dollar Review

Lobo
    Lobo

The Canadian Dollar Review Empty The Canadian Dollar Review

Post by Lobo Fri 04 Aug 2017, 1:37 pm

The Canadian Dollar Review C-v-US
    COMMENT: #1: Marty,
    Thank you for your recent post on the private blog on July 12th.
    Socrates had identified the week of July 24th as a key week for a potential high with the two key target areas of resistance at 80.50 and 81.75.
    The actual high was 80.62 on July 26th. I am sure that there are some very happy Canadians trading this market with a recent print today at 78.995.
    Again, thank you for all that you are doing and we look forward to the future release of the Trader version of Socrates.
    Best regards,
    Anonymous…….
    COMMENT #2: Mr. Armstrong. You have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have tapped into something very important. You forecasts on everything pans out and your computer picks turning points astonishingly. No wonder the big boys call upon you. Nobody else can do this. Your latest call on the Canadian dollar has been stunning.
    All the best
    RK
    REPLY: There is a hidden order the computer can see. It is time to stop the opinions. There is a hidden order out there if you are willing to listen.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/canada/the-canadian-dollar-review/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:21 pm