Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A call for the formation of a body to determine the prices of goods

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

goods - A call for the formation of a body to determine the prices of goods Empty A call for the formation of a body to determine the prices of goods

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 15 Sep 2013, 3:07 pm

A call for the formation of a body to determine the prices of goods

09/14/2013

BAGHDAD - Farah pumice
    called president of the Association of Consumer Protection and Family Dr waiting Shammari competent authorities to form a body to determine and adjust the prices of goods in the domestic market, similar to much of the Arab and foreign countries.

said Shammari in an interview (morning) it is one of the founders of the Society for Consumer Protection and the Family in 2003 which supports the stability of prices for goods imported and domestic due to dumping market and opening up the world after the change in that year.

indicated Assembly President to that of the first goals of her association constant prices of goods in the domestic market, indicating it from advocates for this idea and adopted because of the dumping in the local market and manipulate prices by the merchant and importer.

Shammari said she is in favor of and shareholders in the development of proposals to be presented to the parliament for legislation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:52 pm