Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

California Voter Fraud – 11 Countries Posted Votes in Excess of their Population

Lobo
    Lobo

California Voter Fraud – 11 Countries Posted Votes in Excess of their Population Empty California Voter Fraud – 11 Countries Posted Votes in Excess of their Population

Post by Lobo Tue 08 Aug 2017, 5:02 pm

California Voter Fraud – 11 Countries Posted Votes in Excess of their Population Voter-Fraud
    Judicial Watch has filed a letter of intent that reflects a very serious problem in California voting. Eleven California counties posted more votes for Hillary than exists in registered voting population. We are looking at massive voter fraud in California that could seriously rock the nation when we consider that if we eliminate California, Trump won the majority of the vote everywhere else. This is not about supporting Trump. That is long since a non-issue. This is about going forward. Can any election be trusted any more?
    If we can buy goods online in a secure manner, we can also vote on line in the same secure manner. Even those who do not have a computer posses usually a smart phone which can also be used to vote. For those people who do not have either, then they can go to the public library or town hall to vote as people do today so nobody is left behind. Voting online will eliminate voter fraud for you cannot vote without a Social Security card. Plain and simple.
    I appreciate all the people who write in and ask me to run for President of something. Let me make one point very clear. They would assassinate me before my hand hit the Bible. This is why Trump is besieged on every possible front regardless of his comments. You cannot fix the system and end corruption from within. Yes I would like to think some knight with shining armor riding a white horse will enter and save the day. That’s for stories you tell your children to give them hope that the world is really fair. Historically, change comes only when the people rise up. We are not there yet. But it is coming.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/california-voter-fraud-11-countries-posted-votes-in-excess-of-their-population/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:07 am