Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maslamawi: Our national industry has been devastated by corruption and corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry -  Maslamawi: Our national industry has been devastated by corruption and corruption Empty Maslamawi: Our national industry has been devastated by corruption and corruption

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2017, 2:01 am

Maslamawi: Our national industry has been devastated by corruption and corruption

Release date: 2017/8/10

(Baghdad: al-Furat News) MP from the bloc of wisdom Salim al-Muslimawi, the destruction of the national industry in Iraq to "mafia corruption and the description of the failures."
    He said Amuslimawi in a statement received by the agency Ralafrat News} a copy of it that "one of the main causes of the financial crisis in the state is the destruction of the national industry and the agricultural sector, and deprived Iraq of resources comparable to oil resources, accusing it" mafias of corruption and officials of losers. "
    He said Amuslimawi that " the state neglected national production and tended to import for private material interests and enormous commissions Atqdaha senior officials in the state at the expense of the interests of the people , " adding that "there are factories ancient have been disabled deliberately or paid for bankruptcy in order to import continued."
    He called on all National Powers and People To pressure the state to put an end to the import that destroyed the national products, "stressing that" will not stand idly by but will continue to pressure to protect the national industry, especially through its position in the House of Representatives. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:31 am