Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WikiLeaks publishes a new set of confidential CIA documents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WikiLeaks publishes a new set of confidential CIA documents Empty WikiLeaks publishes a new set of confidential CIA documents

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Aug 2017, 1:49 am

WikiLeaks publishes a new set of confidential CIA documents

Arab and international Since 2017-08-10 at 20:33 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    On Thursday (August 10th), WikiLeaks published a new set of secret CIA documents related to the work of a video collection program.
    The program said in a statement that the program "Couch Potato" allows the collection of video files in the extension of "AVI" and images of the "JPG" of video files.
    WikiLeaks published the first set of CIA documents on March 7. He declared that leaking such information was the largest diversion of CIA documents.
    The leaked documents include more than 8,700 files stored in an internal network of the CIA's intelligence center in the US state of Virginia.
    Last week, the site published a new package of leaked documents that revealed the mechanism of control of Web cameras and microphones, as part of a project for site publications called Vault 7. Ending 29 /

https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:29 pm