Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

In this way the money reaches to the shiver of all the world

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

In this way the money reaches to the shiver of all the world Empty In this way the money reaches to the shiver of all the world

Post by rocky on Sun 13 Aug 2017, 4:43 am

In this way the money reaches to the shiver of all the world

The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday that a classified FBI document revealed that part of the money raised in this way had been transferred to a sympathetic US citizen.

The newspaper revealed that "this young man is Mohammed Shennawi, who was arrested more than a year in the state of Maryland."

The FBI was monitoring his movements for a long time before his arrest, and the results of the surveillance showed a global network of terrorist financing.

The suspect was alleged to have been "duped" and launched the sale of printers through eBay , as a cover to get money for fake sales, the newspaper quoted the indictment as saying . The investigation suggested that the aim of these transfers was to finance terrorist operations.

According to the new document, the investigation concluded that al-Shennawi was part of a global network that spanned from Britain to Bangladesh and was led by a leader of the Damascus-based Saiful Sujan organization.

The newspaper quoted an informed source, that Sugan in the system, "Daash" was responsible for electronic operations, but was killed by a strike by a US drone, in December 2015.

He told investigators he had been instructed to use the money sent to him by eBay to conduct "operations" in the United States, including carrying out terrorist operations.

In total, al-Shennawi received $ 8.7 thousand from the terrorist network, including five transfers made by Sogan through PayPal . With this money, the defendant bought a portable computra, smart phone and other devices, which the investigation believes he used to communicate with the Da'ash militants. Al-Shennawi admitted that he knew the remittances were aimed at preparing terrorist attacks in US territory, but denied any plans to commit a terrorist attack.

The document also reported the arrest of several members of the network in Britain and Bangladesh, thanks to cooperation between US intelligence and the intelligence of other countries. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=80421

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2019, 7:26 pm