Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: We will not allow the establishment of a dictatorship in Venezuela

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: We will not allow the establishment of a dictatorship in Venezuela Empty Washington: We will not allow the establishment of a dictatorship in Venezuela

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:28 am

Washington: We will not allow the establishment of a dictatorship in Venezuela

15/08/2017

US Vice President Mike Pines has announced that the United States will not allow a dictatorship in Venezuela and will use all its economic and diplomatic power to re-establish democracy there.

"President Trump clearly understands that we will not stand idly by watching Venezuela slide towards dictatorship," Pines, who is currently visiting Colombia, told a joint news conference with Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos.

He stressed that turning Venezuela into a failed state would threaten the security and prosperity of the hemisphere countries and the American people as well, stressing that the United States prefer to settle the situation in Venezuela by peaceful means, including economic and diplomatic pressure.

For his part, the Colombian president rejected military intervention as a solution to the crisis in Venezuela.

Two days after Washington imposed sanctions against Caracas, US President Donald Trump said on Friday that he did not rule out the possibility of using force against Venezuela, describing the situation in this country as "dangerous chaos."

In contrast, authorities in Venezuela described the Trump threat as "reckless". Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/176862.html

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am