Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran declares war on electronic warfare

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Iran declares war on electronic warfare Empty Iran declares war on electronic warfare

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2017, 4:15 am

Iran declares war on electronic warfare

Iranian navy commander Admiral Habibullah Sayyari on Tuesday announced an electronic warfare exercise in a matter of days.

"The coming days will see exercises for the electronic warfare of the naval force," Syari said, on the sidelines of the reception of the Strategic Maritime Group, which participated in the Russian Navy Cup this year. According to the agency "Irna".

"The strategic naval force of the army is conducting more than 25 naval maneuvers in various fields, including e-war maneuvers in the southern fleet and on the coasts of Makran in the coming days," Syari said.

He added that this year, "new equipment will be unveiled at the level of ship units, submarines and other equipment that have been manufactured by national expertise." Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=80590

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:03 am