Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Lowes Just Shocked Every Military Family In America With New Rule Effective NOW In ALL Stores - FANT

Lobo
    Lobo

Lowes Just Shocked Every Military Family In America With New Rule Effective NOW In ALL Stores - FANT Empty Lowes Just Shocked Every Military Family In America With New Rule Effective NOW In ALL Stores - FANT

Post by Lobo Fri 18 Aug 2017, 12:41 pm

Lowes Just Shocked Every Military Family In America With New Rule Effective NOW In ALL Stores - FANTASTIC, SHORT VIDEO
    by David Robinson

Read more of this post
    https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2017/08/18/lowes-just-shocked-every-military-family-in-america-with-new-rule-effective-now-in-all-stores/
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Lowes Just Shocked Every Military Family In America With New Rule Effective NOW In ALL Stores - FANT Empty Re: Lowes Just Shocked Every Military Family In America With New Rule Effective NOW In ALL Stores - FANT

Post by fonz1951 Fri 18 Aug 2017, 5:24 pm

awesome, i used to use mine there all the time, then one day when i went to lowes, right out of the blue, they said no. i started getting my building materials at home depot, then one day right out of the blue, they said no. it is a good thing that lowes is doing this, between them and home depot, it has saved me tons of money. we have spent over $75,000.00 on our house in 3 years and trust me the $ 7500.00 we have saved helps.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:13 am