Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif: Visit of US official to Vienna will have negative repercussions on the nuclear agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif: Visit of US official to Vienna will have negative repercussions on the nuclear agreement Empty Zarif: Visit of US official to Vienna will have negative repercussions on the nuclear agreement

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Aug 2017, 4:24 am

Zarif: Visit of US official to Vienna will have negative repercussions on the nuclear agreement

23/08/2017

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif warned in a letter to the director-general of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Yukio Amano, that the planned visit of an American official to Austria would have negative repercussions on the nuclear agreement between Iran and the six-party international. In an interview with the Washington Post, the United Nations' representative to the United Nations, Nicky Healy, said Wednesday that it would hold talks with officials of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) on Iran's nuclear program. Zarif wrote in a letter to Amano about the visit that even before the visit was carried out, how the planning and publicity around it and the indicator it sends have significant negative implications for the successful implementation of the nuclear agreement.

"It is very striking to me that Iran is worried about my visit to Vienna. If their account was clean, they should not be concerned about my questions to the IAEA," said Nikki Healy in response to Zarif's letter. "IAEA officials are expected to respond to questions from the United States about the impact and scope of the inspections on Iran's nuclear program," the official told the Washington Post. "This does not mean that the United States has prejudged Iran's commitment or non-compliance with the text of the nuclear agreement," she said. "US President Donald Trump has not yet decided on the next step on the nuclear deal with Iran," she said in a statement to the newspaper. "We have not made the decision yet, the president has not made the decision, what we are doing is working to get as much information as possible," she said.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/178087.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:05 am