Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Iraq receives three billion and 500 million dinars smuggled to Lebanon

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq receives three billion and 500 million dinars smuggled to Lebanon Empty Iraq receives three billion and 500 million dinars smuggled to Lebanon

Post by chouchou Sat 21 Sep 2013, 3:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Integrity Commission announced on Wednesday, Iraq's recovery for three billion and 500 million within money smuggled by an employee in the Municipality of Baghdad.

“Iraq will recover nearly three billion and 500 million dinars soon from Lebanon from the funds stolen by former employee, Zena Saud Frayeh from the treasury of the Municipality of Baghdad,” The commission said in a statement received by “Shafaq News”.

The Commission explained that “it has received a notice from the Ministry of Finance that the branch of Rafidain Bank in Lebanon will receive from the Central Bank of Lebanon an amount of (3) million and (4000) dollars of those funds after the agreement between the Iraqi and Lebanese parties to settle the case

."
    The Commission added that “the ministry indicated that it will convert the equivalent amount of money to Iraqi dinar to the Integrity Commission , which undertook the mission of tracking down the case as the commission will hand over the amount to the Municipality of Baghdad“.

The Lebanese authorities had cooperated with the Iraqi side in handing over Zena in which the Criminal Court of Rusafasentenced herfor life and confiscated all her movable and immovable property and forced her to refund about 14 billion dinars as she bought Real Estate and gold inside Iraq and smuggled the rest to Jordan and Lebanon

The head of the Integrity Commission Judge, Alaa Jawad Hamid announced last Monday that Iraq had contacts with Lebanon and Jordan to recover its stolen money in their territory and that he received reassuring assurances from Kuwait , the United States and Britain to complete the procedures for returning the smuggled money .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Iraq receives three billion and 500 million dinars smuggled to Lebanon Empty Re: Iraq receives three billion and 500 million dinars smuggled to Lebanon

Post by Wayne Irby Sat 21 Sep 2013, 5:25 am

Even at todays rates that's a nice little nest egg, if ole Zena could've held onto them till after the RV, WOW!, I'm glad they got their dinars back!
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Iraq receives three billion and 500 million dinars smuggled to Lebanon Empty Re: Iraq receives three billion and 500 million dinars smuggled to Lebanon

Post by kelnchp Sat 21 Sep 2013, 1:02 pm

Wayne Irby wrote:Even at todays rates that's a nice little nest egg, if ole Zena could've held onto them till after the RV, WOW!, I'm glad they got their dinars back!
    IMO I really think they are going to crack down and try to recover stolen dinar....I think this maybe a hold up on the RV too as well.
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Sat 21 Sep 2013, 2:46 pm

I'm tired of the wait but on a good note the more they recover these funds it just makes ours worth more when they RV!:D :D :D $$$$$
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 21 Sep 2013, 4:10 pm

What a addition to the reserves... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm