Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seoul: A Pyongyang bomb is three times stronger than that thrown on Hiroshima

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seoul: A Pyongyang bomb is three times stronger than that thrown on Hiroshima Empty Seoul: A Pyongyang bomb is three times stronger than that thrown on Hiroshima

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 3:31 pm

Seoul: A Pyongyang bomb is three times stronger than that thrown on Hiroshima

13:03 - 04/09/2017

Military vehicles carry missiles with characters reading 'Pukkuksong' during a military parade marking the 105th birth anniversary of country's founding father, Kim Il Sung in Pyongyang, April 15, 2017. REUTERS / Damir Sagolj TPX IMAGES OF THE DAY
    Information / follow-up ...

South Korean military officials on Monday estimated the strength of the North Korean nuclear test at 50 kilotons.

This amount of energy means that the test was five times stronger than North Korea's nuclear test in September 2016, three times stronger than the US bomb that destroyed Hiroshima in 1945.

The US Air Force dropped the bomb on the Japanese city of Hiroshima in August 1945 during the Second World War, killing 140,000 people, some of whom were killed instantly and others died of radiation. The bomb destroyed an area of ​​13 square kilometers.

South Korea's defense ministry officials told parliament in Seoul to discuss the consequences of Pyongyang's nuclear test on Sunday.

It is the sixth and most powerful nuclear test conducted by North Korea so far, and it is an advanced hydrogen bomb designed to carry it on a long-range missile.

The experiment represented a major escalation of confrontation between the isolated communist state and the United States and its allies

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/09/04/231988/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:48 am