Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh calls on Saudi Arabia to stop the aggression and confirms that the conference has no disagreem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh calls on Saudi Arabia to stop the aggression and confirms that the conference has no disagreem Empty Saleh calls on Saudi Arabia to stop the aggression and confirms that the conference has no disagreem

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Sep 2017, 2:16 am

Saleh calls on Saudi Arabia to stop the aggression and confirms that the conference has no disagreement with supporters of God

05/09/2017

Former Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh has denied any differences between the General People's Congress and Ansar Allah, pointing out that there are sectarian tensions and doubts between the conference and Ansar Allah.
    Saleh said in a television interview on Yemen Today that the conference has no foreign alliances and there is no compromise, stressing that there are those who are working on dividing the row, describing them as the fifth column, and that they will not be able to make the grade between him and the " Ansar Allah ".
    "The Ansar Allah group has made sacrifices and the battles on the fronts have progressed as an authority, and the Congress Party is a partner with the supporters of God as a political component against aggression."
    "We extend our hands to peace with neighboring countries and peace-loving countries, we are with the honorable and just peace of this country," he said.
    He also called on the Saudi-led coalition to stop the war and lift the siege on Yemen to sit at a dialogue table in Geneva, Muscat or anywhere.
    As for the outgoing Yemeni president and the fugitive to Saudi Arabia, Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, Saleh said Hadi's presidency is illegal, asserting that the decision of 2216 is a war decision against the Yemeni people

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179851.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:23 am