Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Industry Agency: 40% of the projects are not feasible and the government is reluctant to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Minister of Industry Agency: 40% of the projects are not feasible and the government is reluctant to Empty Minister of Industry Agency: 40% of the projects are not feasible and the government is reluctant to

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Sep 2017, 8:03 am

Minister of Industry Agency: 40% of the projects are not feasible and the government is reluctant to apply the investment law

BAGHDAD - Iraq's minister of industry and agency, Mohammed Shi'a al-Sudani, said in a televised interview that "the state has allocated 13 billion dollars to the investment plan. However, 40% of these projects are not economically feasible, in addition to not taking the basic industries and the task share of these allocations, while the plan was wasted and did not benefit from the expected level. "The Iraqi parliament approved in 2015 amendments to the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 with the aim of creating an encouraging and appropriate environment for investment in all sectors and granting concessions And exemptions attractive loans attractive to investors who are usually reluctant to enter the Iraqi market to deteriorate the security situation while still reluctant to apply the law of various justifications and excuses and that the state institutions unfortunately exert obstacles in the production of national product and industry in Iraq in a setback since 2004, The fruit of real support he gave her. " AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:10 am