Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mexico condemns the abolition of the Trump Program for the Protection of Young Immigrants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mexico condemns the abolition of the Trump Program for the Protection of Young Immigrants Empty Mexico condemns the abolition of the Trump Program for the Protection of Young Immigrants

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2017, 8:31 am

Mexico condemns the abolition of the Trump Program for the Protection of Young Immigrants

06/09/2017
    Trend Press / Agencies
    Mexico has condemned US President Donald Trump's decision to cancel a program that will allow 800,000 young immigrants to study and work in the United States, expressing "deep concern about the uncertainty they face now."

Mexican President Benia Netto said on Twitter: "Mexico deeply regrets the cancellation of the program known as (Dhaka)."

"The Mexican government urges the US authorities to find a permanent and speedy solution that gives a clear legal status to the young people on the Dhaka program," he said.

The Trump administration announced an end to the program set up by Barack Obama and protects hundreds of thousands of young immigrants without legal papers from deportation and allows them to study and work in the United States.

"No new applications will be considered as of today, and the fate of those who benefited from this situation will not be affected until March 5, 2018, a six-month period granted by the administration to Congress to decide legislation on this matter," the Justice Department said.

Some 625,000 Mexicans benefit from the protective status of the program, according to the Mexican Foreign Ministry.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179998.html

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm