Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait show willingness processing and transfer of ration card items of Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait show willingness processing and transfer of ration card items of Najaf Empty Kuwait show willingness processing and transfer of ration card items of Najaf

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:26 am

Kuwait show willingness processing and transfer of ration card items of Najaf

25-09-2013 12:01 PM

Najaf (news) .. The delegation of Kuwaiti businessmen headed by Salah Khurshid and Commerce Minister former Kuwaiti, tender to the province of Najaf for the transfer and processing of the ration card items to the city. said the governor of Najaf Agency Engineer Abbas Alaleaoa in a press statement received by the Agency (news): The meeting with the delegation of the Kuwaiti company came to submit bids and the possibility of discussing its processing to maintain the necessary materials for ration cards after the local government's call for local and international companies for processing including special materials you need ration cards. / End / 30.. / PVC

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D102236

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 am